Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Make test failure on Cygwin

From: John Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Make test failure on Cygwin
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:40:09 -0500

Ron Parker wrote:

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:46:43 -0500, John Meinel <address@hidden> wrote:

So what about during "make test". Or do you need to do a "make install"
before you "make test"?

Don't remember at the moment, but possibly.

Also, I know your default prefix is /opt/tla, so is there an
/opt/tla/libexec? I can check when I get home, but I don't have it in
front of me now.

Well it's not the default prefix, it's just the one I have been using.
 And yes if you ../configure --prefix=/opt/tla, then there will be an
/opt/tla/libexec and /opt/tla/bin subdirectory created and populated
after a make install.

Well, the only problem is during "make test" which you like to do before "make install". But I'm happy to not have to supply all the "--with-gnu-tar=/opt/tla/libexec/tar.exe", etc.

John
=:->