Re: [Gnu-arch-users] raw

From: Rob Weir
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] raw
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:44:41 +1000

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 09:56:30AM -0400, Aaron Bentley said
> Sigh, I thought you were never going to release it, so I've been working
>  on my own python-tla-thing: pyaba.  You've stolen my thunder as I was
> waiting until I had a really bitchin' init command before I did the big
> release announcement.  Which would have probably been this week.

Ah, heh, sorry.

> In any case, there may be stuff you want to steal (and vice versa, of
> course).  It's here:
>
> address@hidden/pyaba--dist--0
> http://sourcecontrol.net/~abentley/archives/tlasrc/
>
> Or if you like more complicated install instructions and cleaner tree
> separation:
> address@hidden/pyaba--dist--0

Ah, thank you, I'll take a look in the near future, pyaba did have some
quiet interesting stuff when I looked a while back.

> btw, why are you shipping with optparse, when it already comes with Python?

It adds a bunch of new features that raw uses but have not been accepted
upstream yet (and may not be in their current form).

--
Words of the day:        MD5 enemy of the state Peking ISEC condor Fidel Castro