[Gnu-arch-users] arch on windows?

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] arch on windows?
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 00:52:13 -0700 (PDT)

May I ask a favor of the folks working on Windows ports of tla?

I have to confess that I haven't followed those threads at all
closely, mostly because there isn't much I've been able to contribute
to them.

That's starting to change a bit.   I can probably help.

But I'm behind the curve, so to speak.  I have no idea where y'all
are.  I hear, second hand and via skimming, both good news and bad
news.   But before I react, how about helping me sync up?

Can one or more windows folks please either:

        ~ write a good, tight post summing up the state of things

        ~ accomplish the same effect by posting a couple of URLs
          to the key g-a-u archived messages I should read

What's the state of things?

Thanks in advance.