Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 09:35:29 +0200

Hi guys,

I really enjoy seeing such a discussion (as I wrote, it gives me hope). I
read all and I'd very much participate but I want to be beholding this
time. I have a few remarks:

- Tim, you're doing a great job but relax a bit, nobody is an ennemy on
this list whether from a .ru or other. You sometime take the devil's
advocate role and it's very good for the discussion.

- Tom, no need to menssion that you are boneheaded, everybody knows that
;-)

- You are all loosing focus a bit . There are lots of small subjects going
round an little (though much better than nothing) is clearely said

-Sometimes the mails are too long and that gets borring rather quickly.

- You are talking quite a lot about things happening outside the US. It is
certainly unconscious but that's a way of _not_ talking about what is
happening in the US.

- Except for the election postponing, little examples about what is
happening in the US has been named (maybe we, outsiders, think more is
happening than it really is)

Cheers, Nadim.

PS: any answer to this mail should be private. The intent of this mail not
to give opinion about the thread but help (if possible) refocus so it
doesn't die on it's own.