Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How to support arch on systems with a small PAT

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How to support arch on systems with a small PATH_MAX
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 16:30:58 -0400

Miles Bader wrote:
On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 12:53:41PM -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:

Every so often, I think a --changeset option for commit would be handy. Then I think "nah, that would be too low-level", and "that could be dangerous". But this is another time I'm thinking it would be handy.

Wouldn't it be simpler to just invoke the hook after the real commit
changeset has been created (if the hook fails, the changeset would be
deleted).

It's not as flexible a solution, but it would work fine for what you're talking about.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology