Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:25:15 +0200

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 18:17, Frank T. Pohlmann wrote:
> I did not insult Pierce and I have no intention of
> doing so. Stop twisting my words.

Easy guys, the only one tanning Pierce ass has been me (with some of Tom's
help) but We're doing fine (and having fun, seriously if any of us had
something serious to do, we would be here chatting). We even have a
private mail exchange. Let's not have A defend C againd B because of
somethinf Z missunderstood.

I stand on my opinions: Pierce can be very annoying but I kind of like him
anyway. He should just answer the question a bit more often.

Michael has a "racistic" co-notation in on of his mails. I hope that it was
the same kind of "natural" (hmm couldn't find a better word)
discrimination as the one I and everybodyelse have. We must be careful and
help each other from being trapped in stupid rethoric that our
governements want us to have.

The mail that pissed me off was very much a stereotype of what I dislike in
the US foreign policy. Statistics. When the US stops dropping bombs and
starts to be a part of the world I'll be the first one to wave the US
flag. If people dislike you, you try to show a better face not nuke them.

Cheers, Nadim.