Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism and happiness

From: nadim
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism and happiness
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:41:57 +0200

On Wednesday 21 July 2004 19:39, Tom Lord wrote:
> Ok, so, I took a couple days away from these threads to work on stuff
> and now, it seems, if I want to catch up I have the equivalent of a
> _book_ to read.
>
> Random sampling of posts suggests that the discussion has gotten,
> well, a little random.
>
> Shall we all voluntarilly just stop here on those threads for now?
> Or perhaps migrate them if people are heavily invested in them?
>
> I'm not proposing to quash the topics -- just the threads, for now.

No way! Pierce and I almost found a common ground. He even promissed that
He'll answer a question frankly and directly before he dies.

There was one or two hot points but mainly because of missunderstnding and
I hope things will get better (I can't promise I  won't get pissed off
though)

I am still interresting in how fascism is gaining ground in the US (if it
is) because I believe that things happening there have repercussions here.
Most USians seem to think that we don't care about the cowboys land but
it's the oposit. We really do care because we think the US is an important
player (unfortunately too long in the bad camp but that may change)

Cheers, Nadim

PS: I'm happy.