Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and unrelated trees

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and unrelated trees
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:40:42 -0400

James Blackwell:

address@hidden (Jani Monoses) :
> It's a mirror of my local archive hosted on sourcecontrol...
>
> http://sourcecontrol.net/~jmonoses/arch/address@hidden/
>
> should I push the patch I sent to the list? I thought I post it first to get
> other's opinion since I am not certain it is a valid fix if it's a fix at all.

Ok, I found your patches. Lets get a quick rbrowse -s out of the way....

You're submiting all of these for review?

If so, I'd like to do them 2 or 3 at a time (all 11 are resulting in too
large of a chunk to review at once). Are any of them dependant
upon others?

         tla--imho--1.3
             base-0 .. patch-11

               base-0
                  tag of address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3--patch-6

               patch-1
                  merge

               patch-2
                  my fix for names tagging and partial commit

               patch-3
                  merge tom (whitespaces change)

               patch-4
                  silence warning

               patch-5
                  fix file-find bug

               patch-6
                  selective undo

               patch-7
                  fix selective changes invocation

               patch-8
                  include header file to fix warning

               patch-9
                  merge

               patch-10
                  merged with jblack's devo tree

               patch-11
                  tentative fix for something related to star-merge