Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and unrelated trees

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and unrelated trees
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:50:50 +0300

> You're submiting all of these for review?

Yes.

I took out the merges and explained each chunk separately below. All but
#11 have either bugs or merge requests in bug-goo.

>                patch-2
>                   my fix for names tagging and partial commit
>
>                patch-4
>                   silence warning

these two go together. Allows using relative paths when passing filenames to
commit -- when names tagging is used.Also for undo -- and changes -- (see
below)

>                patch-5
>                   fix file-find bug

fix copied from file-diff. Used to give IO panic in certain situations.

>                patch-6
>                   selective undo

comment says it all.

>                patch-7
>                   fix selective changes invocation
>
>                patch-8
>                   include header file to fix warning

these two go together, allows changes -- . The code was mostly there but not
enabled.Strange?

>                patch-11
>                   tentative fix for something related to star-merge

this is todays issue with star-merge.

thanks for reviewing

Jani