[Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Samium Gromoff
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:48:59 +0200

um, sorry for the date trouble... again...

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 01:51:27 +0100
> Miles Bader wrote:
> Momchil Velikov <address@hidden> writes:
> > Stephen> We (the US) actually don't do that much terrorism by that
> > definition.
> > Stephen> Intent matters.  Lots of collateral damage, paper thin excuses for
> > Stephen> launching at firecrackers, but is the intent to demoralize and
> > Stephen> undermine social stability?
> >
> >   Yes. In other countries.
>
> You know, bush and his kronies are stupid greedy men, with shallow and
> selfish goals, and do tons of damage in the process, but you guys really
> are too paranoid...

bUSH is in deed stupid. But please, don`t make the mistake of calling the rest
stupid, for they are nowhere near to that. They even have ideology behind them
-- that was one of Tom`s points as well, if i read him correctly.

What is lackin in this discussion, i think, is a thorough research and analysis
of the goals these individuals seek to achieve.

Ever heard of the "Clash of civilisations" concept?

regards, Samium Gromoff

--- End Message ---