Re: [Gnu-arch-users] The status of my merges

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] The status of my merges
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:23:24 -0400

Daniel Skarda wrote:

>   New stable release of tla would be very nice.

I think we're progressing well. A new neon is in place, rbrowse can now
handle "tla rbrowse archivename/[regex]", lots of small fixes and extra
sanity checks from Aaron Bentley, underscores in the email address.

Expect 1.2.1rc1 on Friday. With a little bit of luck I'll be able to
release rc1 a couple days early. I've been really blessed; everyone that
I've talked with have been nice, patient and efficient.

>   I would like to speak for fixing bug #72 from Bug Goo:
>
>         Archive names can start with numbers, but (due to bug #72) tla does
> not
>         recognize patch logs from such archives as source files.
>
>         Old larch implementation does not have this bug.

[patch]

Thank you for the patch, which I like. What do you think about starting up
an arch archive, and including with your patch-1 revision an addition to
the inventory test case? This particular test case may be trivial, but
you'll get some practice building test cases.

Regards,
James