Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Robert Anderson
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:00:48 -0500

--- Original Message ---
From: nadim <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

>On Monday 26 July 2004 10:02 pm, Robert Anderson wrote:
>> From: nadim <address@hidden>
>> >... You have your government taking your for idiots and ...
>
>> Nadim,
>>
>> Please educate us "idiots" on the details of Rumsfeld's monetary
>> incentive to hold his position as defense secretary.

> As a reference, I left my original sentence.

And you left out the part where we're all going around waving
flags and not asking the right questions.

[vague generalities about corruption snipped]

>Now, Rumsfeld pocket might not be getting fater but when his
time as a war=
>=20
>hawk is over, he'll need work again and I am very curious to see
if he goin=
>g=20
>to work for some charity association for war victimes (any side)
or if he's=
>=20
>going to get a job at one of his pal company who had a good time
while you=
>=20
>were working double shifts to pay taxes.

Nadim:

As long as we're quoting, here's what you said:

"With all the money that guy has been putting in his pocket"

I will assume for the sake of argument that your command of
English is strong enough to understand what the past tense is: it
refers to something that already happened.

So again, I would ask you for the details of the money of which
you speak.

Accusations about what *might* happen are not relevant here, no
matter how valid or invalid they might be, because you made a
statement about what has already happened.

Again, please educate those of us who are, ahem, "taken for
idiots" by backing up your statement about Mr. Rumsfeld.

Thanks,
Bob