[Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] i18n (Re: Message translation - basic framework)

From: Tez Kamihira
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] i18n (Re: Message translation - basic framework)
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 11:44:48 +0900 (JST)

A few days ago, some french translator asked me about i18n status of
GNU arch. Because my previous request went somewhere far away, I
re-send it to BUG GOO.

On the logical ground, my attempt woundn't be complicated at all, but
it triggers fairly amount of lines in tla's code, so it's almost
impossible for me to make another long lived tracking branch from
tom/jblack's main line and maintain it independently for a long time.

My request is the following patches:

   address@hidden/tla--devo-po--1.3--patch-1

   address@hidden/package-framework--devo-po--1.3--patch-1
   address@hidden/package-framework--devo-po--1.3--patch-2

NOTE:

     address@hidden/tla--devo-po--1.3--patch-2

   and

     address@hidden/package-framework--devo-po--1.3--patch-3

   are serious. I think those patches are also not harmful at all,
   but we had better advance step by step, even if my attemped will be
   accepted.

       - Tez