[Gnu-arch-users] Another Revision Control Systems presentation

From: Mikhael Goikhman
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Another Revision Control Systems presentation
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:26:10 +0000

I gave a 1.5 hour presentation today about revision control systems on our
local monthly monger meeting. The slides are available online and may be
used freely (you need a modern css2 compliant browser):

  http://migo.sixbit.org/papers/Revision_Control_Systems/

The format of the lecture was the first theoretical half and the second
half of an interactive demo of two users creating a project from scratch
and developing/branching/merging. This interactive part can't be exactly
deduced from the slides (it was pretty fun), however slides may be used
as a short Arch tutorial. There was a live discussion after the lection.
Some said they will start to use arch tomorrow, so I see my task done.

Send fixes if any. Thanks to Andreas Fuchs for useful patches. :)

Regards,
Mikhael.