Re: [Gnu-arch-users] multiple committers, again

From: conrad
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] multiple committers, again
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 14:44:30 +0200

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 10:05:57AM +0200, Jan Hudec wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 19:38:12 +1200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> >
> > And WebDAV, lest we forget, is available too. Apache2 is your friend there.
>
> Except in many labs admin won't bother enabling webdav :-(.

it *should* be possible to run a webdav enabled webserver under your own
login.a I don't know if it's possible with apache, though.
(You'd have to run it on a nonstandard port, of course.)

Bye,
        Peter
--
Peter Conrad      | "A man without a woman is like a motorcycle without a fish"
Friedensallee 152 |                                              - The Church

  email: address@hidden / WWW: http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~conrad