[Gnu-arch-users] changeset log entry spacing (black lines?)

From: Zenaan Harkness
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] changeset log entry spacing (black lines?)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 08:29:07 +1000

Is there a convention for the log files - should each detail item be
separated by blank line, or whatever convention I choose?

(I use prefixes of mod: (modification), new: (new functionality),
jan: (janitorial), add: (new file), etc., so blank lines between each
entry don't seem necessary. I think I am using blank lines because I
saw it somewhere - perhaps the tutorial.)

tia
zen

--
Homepage: http://www.soulsound.net/
Please respect the confidentiality of this email as sensibly warranted.