Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How does arch/tla handle encodings?

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: How does arch/tla handle encodings?
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 22:52:59 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:

Please learn to format/structure your code more like me.  No, that
isn't an ego thing.  I *will* write up a fresh coding standards
document with some rationales attached (since nobody gets all the
(non-randomly chosen) details right).  For now, please try harder to
fake it.

Okay, I'm happy to do that. Do you prefer 79-char widths? I'd been assuming something wider, based on code I looked at, but your changes seem to wrap nicely in an 80-char terminal.

It's a "nobody cares about this stuff" file.

I'm not sure what you mean, but I can tell you there have been heated debates about user input stuff.

Aaron