[Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] A couple of trivial cosmetic changes

From: Cameron Patrick
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] A couple of trivial cosmetic changes
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 22:08:34 +0800

Archive-URI: http://arch.cp.yi.org/2004-public/
Base-Revision: address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3--patch-42
Revision: address@hidden/tla--typofixes--1.3--patch-1
Revision: address@hidden/tla--typofixes--1.3--patch-2

patch-1
    If no limit given when mirroring, don't say 'limit (null)'
patch-2
    remove superfluous whitespace in message printed when caching a
    revision in 'tla tag'

The first change fixes something really minor that's been bothering me
pretty much since I started using tla -- printing out that the limit
is (null) in tla archive-mirror doesn't do any harm, but looks a bit
weird.  The second is something that I noticed while making the first
change and thought I might as well fix while I was at it.

Cameron.