Re: [Gnu-arch-users] announcing rcsgraph 1.0.16

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] announcing rcsgraph 1.0.16
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 12:36:33 +0200

On Sat, 2004-09-11 at 00:56 -0400, Phil Frost wrote:
> I don't recall if I mentioned this on this list in the past or not, but
> in any case I've made some improvements to rcsgraph, which as you might
> have guessed graphs archives. More information at
> <http://unununium.org/~indigo/rcsgraph/>.

On the web page you credit "graphbiz" whereas it's actually "graphviz".

I had a quick look at the sample output, and that looks awfully like
what is generated by johill's graphing tool.

        address@hidden/pyarch-contrib
            http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/archives/address@hidden

Last time I tried, this graphing tool had been broken by a change in
PyArch, but it should be easy to find out the right past PyArch revision
to make it work.

We had all put a lot of work, experimentation and fine-tuning into that
tool. You should probably have a look.

--
                                                            -- ddaa