Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Unable to 'tla get' from public mirror -- PANIC: I/

From: David Allouche
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Unable to 'tla get' from public mirror -- PANIC: I/O error
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 00:16:52 +0200

On Wed, 2004-09-15 at 09:24 -0400, Aaron Bentley wrote:
> I'm inclined to go along with the current scheme until the new
> registration mechanism is in place, because any work we do before then
> would probably be lost.

I think, at the moment, your proposal is what makes most sense.

Probably tag (as Miles pointed out) should have similar sanity check.

Another related problem is cachedrev creation. That essentially involves
a get. It seems to make sense to restrict that in the same way as other
archive modification commands, even if it is notably different
(affecting only transient archive data).

--
                                                            -- ddaa