Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [UPDATE: address@hidden

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [UPDATE: address@hidden
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 01:44:50 +0100

On Sun, Sep 19, 2004 at 08:27:43PM -0400, James Blackwell wrote:

> > On Sat, 2004-09-18 at 05:32 -0400, James Blackwell wrote:
> >> This merge has grown some hair since it was originally introduced. Would
> >> you mind tagging off of me and getting it back into shape?=20
>

> Johannes Berg:
> > I don't have time to test right now, when merging the only conflicts I
> > saw were some #includes. If you name anything specific I might be able
> > to check on it, but like this I'm going to have to ask you to wait about
> > 8-10 days.
>
> I'm perfectly happy fixing up the includes, but that means an impure
> merge for you. As long as you don't mind that, I'll do it.

Incidentally, the theory is that if this was being tracked formally
(with the changesets submitted properly as a merge branch), then
anybody who cares to do this would tack another revision on the end to
bring it up to date.

[Please don't append trivial revisions to trusted branches unless
you're a trusted user, though; the effort of somebody vetting the
change means it isn't really worthwhile].

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |