Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla Debian unstable

From: Eric Wong
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tla Debian unstable
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 22:56:11 -0700

Zenaan Harkness <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-09-17 at 10:51, James Blackwell wrote:
> > Zenaan wrote:
> > > Can someone point me at some hints/ instructions for getting
> > > this functionality back?
> >
> > address@hidden/tlacontrib--devo--1.3
>
> James, I have realised I need more information that is just here - like
> how to turn this into a http url or something.

http://mirrors.gnuarch.org/address@hidden/

In the future, mirrors.gnuarch.org or mirrors.sourcecontrol.net work for
finding mirrors of archives (Thank James for hosting all of it).
There's also a page or many on the wiki for finding mirrors, though
James's archives are pretty popular.

> I'm guessing that, once I figure out a url, I'll need to follow
> something like:
> http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Arch_20Recipes#head-0ef4405bf2e68c2d229dc7e6cd7420f04a0ec238
>
> And then finally do some sort of 'get', followed by ./configure + make.

If you'd like to make an installer for it, yes :) Right now, it's a
collection of shell scripts and like; nothing to build.

> Please let me know if that is the steps.
>
> Sorry for being so newbie,

At least you're willing to learn Arch :)

--
Eric Wong