Re: [Gnu-arch-users] .listing files

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] .listing files
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:10:08 -0400

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
Commits to any _individual tree_ are serialized (unless I'm grossly
mistaken).

Arch is the same. Before you commit, you acquire the revision lock. Afterwards, you release it. No one can commit to the same version in parallel. ("The same version" meaning: the same archive, category, branch and version.)

I thought you were talking about parallel commits to different versions of the same project.

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology