Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] get-changeset with no default archi

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] [MERGE REQUEST] get-changeset with no default archive
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:29:22 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:
    > From: Aaron Bentley <address@hidden>

    > Base-Revision: address@hidden/tla--candidate--1.2.2--patch-1
    > Revision: address@hidden/tlasrc--devel--0.2--patch-22
    > thanks

    > This fixes the regression.  Mea culpa.  A test case is included.

Following the lesson learned with the previous release, in which a
last minute fix was injected without resetting the release-candidate
clock and a regression resulted, is it not now the case that this
release candidate is rejected and the clock reset?

I would think so. I'd like to also stick that 'changes' input validation speedup into the next candidate, now that we have to make one anyhow. Thoughts?

Aaron

--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology