Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} perms -> shared revlib?

From: John Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] {arch} perms -> shared revlib?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:28:51 -0500

Zenaan Harkness wrote:

[...]

It appears some files in wd/{arch} are included in patches/ the archive.

I am trying to create a shared revlib.

I can't blindly change the perms of everything in {arch} since it
contains pristine-trees.

What can/ should I change to group rw(x) under {arch}/?

tia
zen

I would say, remove your ++pristine-trees (they will be rebuilt as needed, and if you use a greedy revlib, they won't be built at all.)

And then *maybe* ,,inode-signatures (will be built on demand).

And I think you can do:
chmod -R 755 {arch}

Basically, files beginning with + or , are not included in the commit, so ++pristine... and ,,inode... are not revision controlled.

John
=:->