Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Whitespace cleanups

From: Milan Cvetkovic
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Whitespace cleanups
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:46:25 -0400

Tom Lord wrote:
No.  Don't try to modify or study the intermediate directory during a
commit, at least not at this stage.  You'll most likely create a
disaster for yourself.   Seek a different solution to the problem you
want to solve.

Thanks,
-t

Just to clarify, if I wanted to see what it is that wants to be commited during the "precommit hook", I should use "tla delta `tla logs -f | tail -1`" and then investigate what the content of "the proposed changes" is.

Or I am missing something.

Thanks, Milan.