gnu-arch-users

[Gnu-arch-users] Re: "Newbie-ized help"

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: "Newbie-ized help"
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 11:33:08 +0900

Zenaan Harkness <address@hidden> writes:
>> C'mon, nobody's suggesting that full manuals be inserted into tla,
>
> Oh, I dunno - I'm sure we could have a good argu-fest about that :)

Hmm, well Tom was advocating for a gdb-style interactive help system in
tla... (actually not a bad idea -- it's often easier to write
"documentation" of this sort, where you can keep the doc strings close
to the source, and organize them programmatically, than it is to write
real manuals)

-Miles
--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))