[Gnu-arch-users] Re: "reply all" etiquette: reply-all vs. reply'ing to l

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: "reply all" etiquette: reply-all vs. reply'ing to list
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 09:30:24 +0900

David Allouche <address@hidden> writes:
> But then I might be missing something (I have not yet read the whole
> thread).

If the list-manager sets "Reply-To:", it destroys any existing Reply-To:
header, which is naturally going to piss of people (like me) who use
that header for its intended purpose.

[It's a typical microsoft-style solution -- do whatever makes the great
unwashed happy, don't think about it too deeply, ignore problems.]

-Miles
--
=====
(^o^;