Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: Creating a diif (-uN) from two revisions

From: Esben Mose Hansen
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Re: Creating a diif (-uN) from two revisions
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 19:31:06 +0200

On Monday 25 October, 2004 18:00, Anand Kumria wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:41:30 +0200, Esben Mose Hansen wrote:

[...]

> tla changes -q --diffs rev2
>
> should be pretty much it, yes?

This produces a much better report than tla delta. Unfortunately, this
includes some .arch-ids and (I think) log entries, besides the path issues
mentioned by Mr. Marinas.

In the end, I wrote a shell script that converted a changeset to the desired
format. It turned out to be easier than I feared. Or maybe I haven't found
the bugs yet :)

Thanks for all your help :-D

--
regards, Esben