[Gnu-arch-users] up-to-date address@hidden mirror?

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] up-to-date address@hidden mirror?
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:45:49 +0100

I've tried to find an up-to-date mirror of said archive, but I must
admit I've failed miserably. I don't keep more than a couple of days of
mailing list posts locally, and could not find much trying to search the
archive.

The below site lists 10 patches, but I have no idea where these come
from since Tom's usual two mirror locations only go as far as patch-3. I
vaguely remember seeing 'seyza.com' mentioned somewhere, but the
information provided there is of little value at the moment.

http://www.rotty.yi.org/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3

Stig