Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: Bazaar

From: Robert Collins
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Announce: Bazaar
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:42:53 +1000

On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 20:25 +0200, William Dode wrote:
> Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hi guys,
> >     Canonical is now sponsoring a project called Bazaar. Bazaar
> > ( http://bazaar.canonical.com/ ) is a long term user-interface
> > experiment branch of tla.
>
> It's a rewrite from scratch ? Or just an other ui like fai ?

Its a branch of tla. If you consider tla a UI just like fai, then yes,
its just another UI :).

> On the project page, it seems that it's a complet implementation, but
> why don't you work on librifing arch before ?

By branching, we can do our user interface work right now. librifing
arch is something I'm very keen on, for the language bindings folk to
use, so I anticipate a measure of work on that.... but its not our
primary focus.

Cheers,
Rob