Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File naming conventions

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: File naming conventions
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 00:56:35 +0900

    Zenaan> I haven't actually read Tom's "process" formalization
    Zenaan> document, but from reading the comments on this list, it
    Zenaan> sounds like a different kind of beast than this 10-patches
    Zenaan> thing you're talking about.

You (and Talli Somekh, for that matter) apparently haven't read either
of my posts at all carefully.  Why don't you do that, first, and then
read Tom's process post(s - at least the first one), and then we can
discuss it.

If you don't want to, that's fine, but you have completely
misunderstood the nature of what I'm proposing, and I don't have the
energy to deal with that---we need to get on the same page, first.