[Gnu-arch-users] wiki spam & user registration

From: Robert Collins
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] wiki spam & user registration
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:44:40 +1100

A week or so ago, someone proposed in IRC that the wiki should require
login before edits, to reduce the amount of google-juice-link-spam that
occurs.

The debate was a little heated there, but I've since checked with
jblack, and currently, we don't require a login to edit the pages..

I think it would be a good thing if a login was required. What do you
guys think?

Rob