[Gnu-arch-users] 'syncing' repository

From: bsl04
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] 'syncing' repository
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:14:35 -0600

I work on a lot of small projects with my colleague.  We'll be adding new
categories often.  Is there a good way to download all new categories (if there
are any) and update all categories?  Over ssh?

The desired effect would be like if I were to make one category and put all the
projects in separate directories in that category.  When I updated, I'd have
the latest code for all projects.  However, I get the feeling it would be bad
practice to put unrelated projects in the same category.