Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: darcs vs tla

From: Alexey N. Solofnenko
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: darcs vs tla
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:10:57 -0800

I am sorry. You are right. I just tried several tools and all of them fail working with long paths. MS sucks, but we should not.

- Alexey.

John A Meinel wrote:

So far I haven't found any combination that works.

I know I've heard the claim about the \\?\ working (if you supply the whole name directly to the win32 api). But I don't know of any windows apps that actually use this.

John
=:->