[Gnu-arch-users] New to arch/tla, a few questions ?

From: tnorth
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] New to arch/tla, a few questions ?
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 10:30:53 +0100

Hello !
I never used any versionning system yet. I have discovered Arch some days
ago, and was very interested in using it for a PHP/Mysql application.
I read the docs at http://wiki.gnuarch.org/, then installed a Debian on an
old 266Mhz, apt-get tla tla-tools tla-doc.
Now I just have one question : I created some test archives, but I am now
unable to delete them ! I saw on the mailing list archive I just had to type
tla archive-fixup after deleting file... but I just got an I/O error, having
deleted the whole archive's directory...
I was searching for an Arch forum but couldn't find one. Do these questions
have their places in that mailing list ? Else, might you give me another
way to ask them ?
Thanks a lot and sorry for my english,
Thibault N.