[Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4

From: Anand Kumria
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] tla 1.4
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:30:05 +1100

Hi,

I haven't seen anything about tla 1.4 but here are some features I'd like
to see in it.

- 'tla tree-id'

baz 1.1+ implement this, and it is a great convience command

- import -S should be the default

I guess similar to the set of patches in baz1.1 which also remove
make-category/branch/version and the archive-setup command

- 'tla delta --diffs' shows new files

I'd argue this is a bug fix, since I was recently bitten by delta not
doing this.

- having commit error out if an import hasn't been done would also
be useful

- having commit not generate an empty log if $EDITOR isn't set would also
be handy

- commit not doing anything if signature generation fails

Hopefully this list isn't controversial and we might be able to look
forward to a tla 1.4rc1 release sometime next week?

Cheers,
Anand
--
linux.conf.au 2005   -  http://lca2005.linux.org.au/  -  Birthplace of Tux