[Gnu-arch-users] Re: identical changes conflict

From: Deliverable Mail
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: identical changes conflict
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:07:15 -0500

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:43:00 -0500, Aaron Bentley
<address@hidden> wrote:
> > an option to tell it that's the case, --auto-resolve-identical or
> > something.
>
> See the recent discussion of --forward where I described how to code that.

Aaron -- thanks, it works!  In fact, just star-merge --three-way does
the job and resolves the conflicts consisting of identical changes
only, seamlessly.  Now I know how to interoperate tla with external
patches in any order w/r/t other SCMs.

Cheers,
Alexy