Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch/tla on cygwin (again)

From: Bob Tanner
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch/tla on cygwin (again)
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:42:04 -0500

On Thursday 21 April 2005 04:25 pm, John A Meinel wrote:
> >The 'tla commit' below is what fails.

> This is the wrong tla. The problem is that this will be the tla in your
> path, and not the newly built one. This may not matter in your case if
> you are using the same version, but this should be:
> gdb --args ${builddir}/../tla/tla commit -d hw-2 -s ...
>
> >  gdb --args tla commit -d hw-2 -s \"Need a changeset\"
> >}

I actually do not have a tla in my path anywhere when I run this command. I
mv /usr/local/bin/tla.exe /usr/local/bin/tla.exe.old

> Well your output from debug was:
> pathcompress_compress_path(./{arch}/hello-world/hello-world--mainline/hello
>-world--mainline--1.0/address@hidden/patch-log/{arch}) =>
> ./{arch}/HELLO-~1/HELLO-~1/HELLO-~1.0/address@hidden/PATCH-~1/{arch}
>
> Which seems to be a valid compressed path.
>
> Though it might be trying to do something else.
> The actual complaint is that vu_lstat returned something other than
> exists or ENOENT. (and it should return ENOENT, since you should not
> have an {arch} file in the middle of your patch-logs.)
>
> I'm wondering if you are getting something like ENOTDIR, or ENAMETOOLONG

errn = 99, not sure where to look for the error convert from number to name,

--
Bob Tanner <address@hidden>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500