[Gnu-arch-users] Simple Question

From: Phillip Neiswanger
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Simple Question
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:15:30 -0600

Hello,

I'm new to arch and I'm having a little trouble understanding what to do with arch at this point in my project. It's early in the projects and I'm now at a logical stopping point and would like to move the version forward from 0.0 to 0.1. I did:

tla tag --setup \
address@hidden/project--mainline--0.0 project--mainline--0.1

and now I'd like the current set of "checked out" sources work with the new tag. How do I do it? I was hoping I could avoid destroying the current tree and then using tla get.
--
phil