[Gnu-arch-users] Xtla and Bazaar (was Re: Xtla 0.99 released)

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Xtla and Bazaar (was Re: Xtla 0.99 released)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 22:47:26 +0200

David Allouche <address@hidden> writes:

> I am a bit confused by the home page:

I've made it clearer.

1.1 is the development branch. It's supposed to work, but hasn't been
heavily tested.

0.99 will become 1.0 soon and is the stable branch.

> Does that mean that 0.99 supports baz,

No. 0.99 is in "feature freeze".

> I love xtla, the ediff integration is a wonderful feature and it makes
> my life much easier. Not being able to use it with baz ruins my day.

I'm now using the 1.1 daily, it works well. The important commands of
0.99 work with baz (there have been many small interface changes that
broke compatibility), and the main improvements of baz over tla have
an Xtla interface (baz status Vs baz diff, baz annotate, ...).

--
Matthieu