[Gnu-arch-users] svn-arch-mirror 0.4.1

From: Eric Wong
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] svn-arch-mirror 0.4.1
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 21:53:27 -0700

A maintenance release to the 0.4.x series.  Mostly small bugfixes, but
internal improvements to the way renames are handled have both
simplified the code and fixed some bugs on problematic trees.

0.4.1 (2005/06/11)

add: --import-only for init

add: --no-my-id-switch to disable switching the user id
        This will be the default in the 0.5.x series.

add: --no-tmp-home, recommended in conjunction with --no-my-id-switch, this
        makes mirroring to signed repositories possible.
        This will also be the default in the 0.5.x series.

add: --sign option, which enables both --no-tmp-home and --no-my-id-switch

add: --strict added to aid with QA/debugging (not recommended for normal use)

add: comment the change we make to =tagging-method by default

fix: execute bits preserved if --no-tmp-home is not used, so external hooks
        and signing scripts can work.

fix: inform the user where the lock file is on failure

fix: output directory selection for get

fix: svn_tree_lint() ignores .arch-inventory files correctly

fix: large-scale replacements work correctly

chg+fix: internal rewrite/code reduction to handle more weird uncommon
        rename/copy/replace cases

chg: optimize commits when no files have been added/renamed/deleted

chg: lazy load XML::Simple so people who forget dependencies can still use get

chg: license changed from GPLv2 to GPLv2+

Grab-File: http://yhbt.net:2100/2005a/svn-arch-mirror,release,0.4.1.grab

Archive-Name: address@hidden
Archive-Location: http://arch.bogomips.org/address@hidden
Target-Revision: svn-arch-mirror--release--0.4.1
Debian-Package: http://arch.bogomips.org/debian

--
Eric Wong