Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: commit going up the tree

From: John Arbash Meinel
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: commit going up the tree
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:21:44 -0500

martin f krafft wrote:

>also sprach Matthieu Moy <address@hidden> [2005.06.17.0041 +0200]:
>>More generally, temporary files should be created in a temporary
>>directory (/tmp or stg like $TEMPDIR).
>This will be difficult if hardlinks are involved.
>Please respect my request (M-F-T) not to be CC'd on mailing list
Not all clients support this natively (Thunderbird being one of them
that doesn't). Might I recommend that you configure your Mailman
settings and check the box that says "don't duplicate messages sent to
me." It may not be perfect, but it probably will help a lot.

Go here:
And log in. It is the last setting at the bottom entitled "Avoid
duplicate copies..." Set it to "Yes".