[Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: tla suggestions
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:34:51 +0200

On Fri, 2005-06-17 at 11:28 +0200, Matthieu Moy wrote:
> Ulf Ochsenfahrt <address@hidden> writes:

> >> True,
> >
> > Where is the bugtracker that I can put this in? At least three people
> > have agreed that this would be a good idea (and noone opposed it), so it
> > should not be forgotten!
>
> https://launchpad.ubuntu.com/malone/products/bazaar

That one's in. Launchpad is buggy. When I enter a bug, I can't get back
to the product. Also at the top it shows a history line:

First, it doesn't show bazaar and second, when I click on "bugs", I get
an error message. Oh yeah, and the layout looks kind-of cheesy with sky
blue. Oh, and it would be nice if you could report bugs anonymously. I
have like 200 passwords for different logins on different sites? Oh, how
I would like single-signon to catch on.

> For bazaar.
>
> For tla, you have to catch the attention of Tom, he's AFAIK the only
> person with write access to his bugtracker.

*jumps up and down and waves his arms and shouts* TOHOOOM

What about my other suggestions, in particular 2 and 3:

2. better support for no-network (disconnected) operation
3. progress-bar for up/download

Cheers,

-- Ulf