[Gnu-arch-users] baz bug: network-access despite local repo

From: Ulf Ochsenfahrt
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] baz bug: network-access despite local repo
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:48:28 +0200

Hi!

I've just encountered a baz bug, where I tried to commit to a local
repository and baz tried to access the network.

Archive:
address@hidden
    /home/ulfjack/repository/2005/

> baz commit
* no log found, creating one automatically
* (Use "baz make-log" to create a log file.)
M  Html/Pack/css/cqs.css
ssh: conquer-space.net: Temporary failure in name resolution

I've merged from another online repo every now and then, but for this
commit, there is no reason whatsoever to go to the other repo. tla
doesn't have this problem.

(This bug makes baz almost completely unusable for me.)

Cheers,

-- Ulf