[Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and commit on one file only

From: Aldrik KLEBER
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and commit on one file only
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 15:12:31 +0200

I use the star-merge command, I began to work and next I found a bug on a file
that was not part of my current task.

So I fixe the bug, but when I have make :
tla commit -s "summary" -L  "explanation"  -- the_fixed_file

Arch include the changesets of the merge, but I didn't want those changeset
to be included in this commit, only the the fix on the file I selected.

What is the good approach I must have to commit only one file after a
star-merge on a project tree ?