Re: [Gnu-arch-users] baz diff: progress dots Vs list of modified files.

From: Paul LeoNerd Evans
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] baz diff: progress dots Vs list of modified files.
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:46:16 +0100

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:40:11 +0200
Matthieu Moy <address@hidden> wrote:

> In address@hidden/bazaar--devo--1.5--patch-10, I restore
> the old behavior. Since I'm reverting an intentional change, I'd like
> some more opinion before merging this in the main archive (James, in
> particular, what do you think about it?).

I, for one, happen to like the "tla" style, where a brief summary of the
filenames involved are printed at the top. I often run something of the
equivalent of

  baz status | view "+setf diff" -

so it's nice to have that summary at the top.

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

address@hidden
ICQ# 4135350       |  Registered Linux# 179460
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/