[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Future of GNU Arch, bazaar and bazaar-ng ... ?

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Future of GNU Arch, bazaar and bazaar-ng ... ?
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:36:14 +0200

Magnus Therning <address@hidden> writes:

> I think your comment on testing is very valid, but it can be addressed
> through the way shelve/unshelve is implemented. In arch it could be done
> by having the user undo local changes and then selectively redo parts of
> what was undone.

Or undo selectively parts that you don't want.

BTW, Emacs + Ediff (+ Xtla) do that wonderfully: In ediff mode,
pressing 'b' will undo the current hunk, 'n' moves to the next hunk. I
don't know the best way to do the same for non-Emacs users, but sure
there are some other tools to do this.

--
Matthieu