Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] the way forward
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:38:08 -0400

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 04:16:26PM -0700, Philippe Moutarlier wrote:
> Well, I guess this is pretty enlightening ! I have subscribed to this
> list in order to find "technical" solutions/hints about Arch (note that
> I don't use either gnuArch, tla, bazzaar :-)

You forgot Bazaar-NG! Out of curiosity, what do you use? What things about
it do you like? What things about the ones above displeased you?*

* I'm not trolling here. I'm asking out of a genuine interest to know. If
  you're worried that it could start an argument, I don't mind hearing off
list.

> Now I don't know how all this comes about (nor do I care, BTW), but I
> would like to know how I get myself into reading tens of insulting,
> degrading, blaming highly outraged political "essais" ???

If you're like many people, then the car accident passing by on the side
of the road is too tempting to not take a peek at.

--
 James Blackwell      |   Life is made of the stuff that hasn't killed
 Tell someone a joke! |   you yet.                       - yours truly