Re: [Gnu-arch-users] details is details, not punctuation

From: Andrea Russo
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] details is details, not punctuation
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 17:59:42 +0200

Thomas Lord <address@hidden> writes:

> Based on feedback, I'm absolutely certain I've
> helped educate some young hackers in ways that have served them well
> professionally.

To confirm this, I'm really glad to thank Mr. Lord publicly.
As a matter of fact, when asked why he made some decisions in
directions that others considered wrong, he worked hard to explain
the technical considerations that led to those decisions. Which is one
of the ways I learned so much from this really smart person.

Thanks,
Andrea.

--
((lambda (x) (list x x)) (lambda (x) (list x x)))